Monday, November 2, 2009

Work Shop

I had already planned to conduct a lecture or workshop, a year ago, on my Technique to acquire Genuine Peace of Mind. But then, I just didn't know how to go around with it. However, now that I have created this blogging site, I find it a convenient way to tell people about my activity.  So I am calling those of you who are seriously seeking to better yourselves (and even those who are just curious about this phenomenon) to attain the workshop. Those who are interested can email me or call me on this number: (632)912-711-5120. The knowledge I accumulated through the years, coupled with my vast experience with adversity, failure and finally self-discovery, had made me one of the best people to talk about courage, persistence, motivation etc. We need the aforementioned positive qualities to propel us forward towards our goals whatever the odds may be. Take note, just knowing those positive qualities is not enough; for we might lose them. And if we don't know where to locate them, we might end up looking for them in a lifetime but never finding them again. But, if we know where they are - their source - if we accidentally lost them, as often times the case, then we can still retrieve them anytime we want, and that's one of the wonders in life.

A failed man can't teach success to anybody, for how could he impart the way and meaning of success if he himself hasn't enjoyed and doesn't know about it! I have already been a figure of success a few years ago, for I cannot do the things I am presently doing if I am not. I have still a lot of things to accomplish,and while I'm after them I will be sharing the secret that propels me to action. So why not give me an ear to experience yourself the wonders I feel and see.

Note: If ever you can't contact me through my cellphone, it means, I've got a problem with it. I am presently flank on all sides with adversity, and I want to show to all that I can rise from them soon -- and that's determination and faith..

See you soon!
Anselmo Malugao

No comments:

Post a Comment